Monday, January 26, 2009

Enforcer, Widget, Disinfect, Water, Hormonal


Wow, being a redneck from Arkansas is fun! I can write about rednecks all day long (and I probably will). If you are, indeed, a redneck, the sentences I offer will just flow like a luke-warm Schlitz beer; if, however, you are one of those intellectuals, this junk won't even make sense to you. It's like trying to understand pig-Latin if you're not a pig, or Latin.

And, just when I thought to myself, "enough is enough" I realized that it isn't, so how about these words: "Enforcer" (Suzy Lou don't think the sheriff is going to enforcer restraining order against Leon on account of she weighs 300 pounds and he weighs 120") "widget" ("Widget for dinner?") Okay, that one was a stretch, but if you say it fast enough you'll get it.

Here are some more words a redneck might accidentally use, and how he might use them. "Disinfect" ("I've got a big ole cold sore on my mouth. I wonder...will disinfect Clara when I kiss her?") "Water" ("Water ya'll gonna bring to the potluck tonight?") "Hormonal" ("I ain't leaving this bar till my wife's asleep...I just can't listen to hormonal night about me findin' a job.")

No comments:

Post a Comment