Monday, January 26, 2009

Beer, Competent, Waddle, Furlough, Ancestor, Browser, Herpes

I don't know what you think about all of this junk, but I think I'm gettin' pretty darn good at this redneck stuff (guess it just comes natural). Here's some more:

"Beer" ("Wanda swears she'll be faithful to me and I'll beer only boyfriend while her husband is gone huntin'.") "Competent" ("My cousin works down at Home Depot - reckon he'll competent for our next huntin' trip?" "Waddle" ("Waddle we do if he don't?") "Furlough" ("I guess we can chip in and buy one at Wal-Mart; that's where we usually go furlough priced stuff.")

"Ancestor" ("I don't see nothin' wrong with a girl being your girlfriend ancestor, do you?") And, don't think for a moment that rednecks aren't internet-savvy folks: "Browser" ("Good Lord, that girl's eye browser thicker than mine!") "Herpes" ("My wife's a pretty good cook...I love herpes.")

No comments:

Post a Comment